- Alpha Forward's return policy on clothing lasts 14 days after delivery.
This means the item must be on its way back to us within 14 days of delivery.
- Please note: Sale items and pre-ordered items are FINAL SALE.
- Please allow up to 7 business days from receiving your returned package, for your return to be inspected and processed.
- In order to pass inspection, items must be..
- In original bag
- With original tag
- NO animal hair
- NO excessive wrinkling
- NO smell or stain of deodorant, smoke, cologne, etc.
- If the item does not pass personal inspection, it will be mailed back to you.
- If your refund is approved, it should take about 3 days to process, and a credit will be put back on to your original form of payment. You will be notified via email once the refund process has begun.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
- No underwear or swimwear bottoms can be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
- At this time, AFWD does not pay for the shipping costs for the return of the item. Additionally, the shipping costs associated with the initial order will not be refunded.
If you need to exchange, please return your item per our refund policy above through the same link:
- We do not offer exchanges on out of stock items. If the item is out of stock, then we will refund the item returned to the warehouse or offer you a credit to the store.
- Please allow up to 7 business days from receiving your returned package, for your exchange in new package to be sent out.
If the order is incorrect, first of all: WE ARE SO SORRY. Please contact us through the email below, and we will send you a shipping label to send the incorrect item(s) back, and we will send the correct order out!
INTERNATIONAL Order Exchanges/Returns:
Please note that we will not cover shipping fees for exchanges to international countries. Once we receive your exchange request, we will invoice you for the shipping total that would need to paid before we ship the exchange back out to you.
INTERNATIONAL Customs & Duties:
Customers are responsible for paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. On rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office or visit this page that explains customs & duties.
Unfortunately, it happens because our postal services are not perfect, and we can't hand deliver packages ourselves. If you believe your package has become lost or stolen, please wait at least 4-5 more business days for a possible late delivery. It happens often in these situations that the package shows up a few days after it has been initially marked as "delivered."
If the package does not show up, please contact Route. File a claim using your email address and order number for reimbursement/replacement.
Did not receive a confirmation email?
Often times, our emails will go into your spam or trash folders if it's not recognized by your inbox. Please check those folders.
If you can't locate, you may have had a typo in your email address you entered at checkout.
Please contact us, and we'll help out!
If you have any other questions, please reach out & us!