- Alpha Forward's return policy on clothing lasts 10 days after delivery.
This means the item must be on it's way back to us within 10 days of delivery. We hope to extend this in the future.
For the rest of the holiday season, we will be extending the return policy to 30 days after delivery! This will include any order placed between Nov 27th, 2020 - January 1st, 2020.
- Please note: Sale items are FINAL SALE.
- When sending in the item for refund, please include the slide in refund/exchange card sent with your package. If you lost that card please include the following..
- Your name
- Your order number
- Reason for the return
- Packing slip if available
- Must be unworn and unwashed in original bag. Must have NO animal hair, excessive wrinkling, smell of deodorant, smoke, cologne, etc.
- If your refund is approved, it could take up to 7 business days to process, and a credit will be put back on to your original form of payment. You will notified via email once the refund process has begun. This could take 3-5 days to post through your bank.
- If the item does not pass personal inspection, it will be mailed back to you.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded.
- No underwear or swimwear bottoms can be returned or exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for the return of the item. Additionally, the shipping costs associated with the initial order will not be refunded.
If you need to exchange, please return your item per our refund policy above.
We do not offer exchanges on out of stock items. If the item is out of stock, then we will refund the item returned to the warehouse or offer you a credit to the store.
Please allow up to 7 days from receiving your returned package, for the new package to be sent out.
To Return/Exchange your product, please mail to the address below. Please do not forget to fill out the return/exchange card with the package. It will include the name, order number, and reason for exchange/return:Alpha Forward Lifestyle100 Dunbar AveSuite AOldsmar, FL 34677
If the order is incorrect, first of all- WE ARE SO SORRY. Please contact us through the email below, and we will send you a shipping label to send the incorrect item(s) back, and we will send the correct order out!
International Orders- Customs & Duties
Customers are responsible for paying any customs fees and duties charged by your country. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. On rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
Unfortunately, it happens because our postal services are not perfect, and we can't hand deliver packages ourselves. If you believe your package has become lost or stolen, please wait at least 4-5 more business days for a possible late delivery. It happens often in these situations that the package shows up a few days after it has been initially marked as "delivered."
If the package does not show up, please contact us and the postal service used to try and locate your package. If the package was indeed lost/stolen, a claim will have to be made to the courier that was delivering the package.
Did not receive a confirmation email?
Often times, our emails will go into your spam or trash folders if it's not recognized by your inbox. Please check those folders.
If you can't locate, you may have had a typo in your email address you entered at checkout.
Please contact us, and we'll help out!
If you have any other questions, please reach out to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org